The success of the Island School Voyager Athletic Program continues to grow every year due to family support of athletes, volunteerism at athletic events, and fundraising to support the programs and athletes. Funds raised from annual membership dues, fundraisers and donations go directly to supporting the mission of the Voyager Booster Club.
Each year the Voyager Booster Club helps by:
* Fielding volunteers to assist the Athletic Program in hosting competitions at Island School and staffing the concession stand as needed
* Raising funds through various opportunities including Membership, May Day lei sales and the annual Booster Golf Tournament
* Providing funds to assist athletic programs and student athletes to travel to HHSAA State Championship events
* Providing funds and volunteers for the meal and all awards at the annual Sports Awards Banquet held each spring
* Providing any support necessary to assist the Island School Athletic Program with long term goals for facilities, equipment, and programs