Ways to Give

Voyager Fund

As we approach the end of another academic year at Island School, we reflect on the incredible journey our students have embarked upon thanks to your support.  YOUR generosity is the key to our students' success, and we are so grateful for your continued belief in our community. Your support benefits all our families with hands-on learning, experiential and innovative programs, enriching curricular materials, and creative indoor and outdoor spaces.
It’s no secret that tuition alone cannot cover all expenses associated with running a school that fosters curiosity, creativity, and a passion for learning. Each year tuition covers 80% of the costs of an Island School education and with community support, we must raise the remaining 20%.
Each fiscal year, July 1 - June 30, we set a strategic fundraising goal to help cover those costs not met by tuition. This school year we envisioned a particularly ambitious target - to raise $200,000 through the Annual Voyager Fund.

Today I’m asking you to help us meet that goal before the end of the fiscal year on June 30, 2024.

Nancy Nagramada